If you are worried that you might develop wrinkles before you even reach 50, don’t be so over-dramatic.
Though the possibilities that you might develop furrows and fine lines before the golden age are quite realistic, they are not enough reasons to stop hoping.
For starters, the 21st century offers more than salvage to wrinkle-free days, it offers even close to permanent solutions to these seemingly unwanted furrows and creases.
Wrinkles are normal results of the aging process. They are characterized by lines, furrows and puckers that develop mainly on the face. They are not much of a health issue. However, they aren’t lovely sight to see especially to those individuals whose careers rely heavily of facial values.
Topical Treatments Say…
Skin care products applied as topical treatments for wrinkles are believed (as according to studies) to possess ingredients that can reduce wrinkles effectively.
- Retinoids with the only FDA-approved treatment in the form of tretinoin are Vitamin A-derivatives. Studies showed that they are effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and in repairing sun damages. Skin burning and sensitivity are common side effects.
- Alpha-Hydroxy Acids hasten the normal shedding process of the skin. They lift off the dead skin cells, thus, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and creases. Additionally, they increase collagen production.
- Idebedone is chemical highly associated with Coenzyme Q10 – an antioxidant. According to studies, it reduces skin dryness, roughness, wrinkles and lines. Additionally, it increases skin hydration and protection from sun damage.
- Vitamin C in topical forms increases collagen production, protection from both UVA and UVB rays, correction of skin pigmentation issues and prevention of inflammatory disorders of the skin.
- Pentapeptides are closely related to decreasing wrinkles and increasing collagen formation especially when applied topically.
- Growth hormones, although controversial, are effective ways to remedy wrinkling. As a part of the body’s natural system, they are deemed efficient in restoring youth and in rejuvenating the body as a whole. When applied topically, they are closely associated with a decrease in fine lines and creases.
Wrinkle-free days aren’t only assured by topical treatments and skin care products. Most in-office surgeries and treatments (done by certified dermatologists) offer fast and reliable options for consideration.
- Microdermabrasion makes use of abrasive paddles and crystals to scrape off the topmost layer of the skin along with the fine lines and wrinkles.
- Botox Injections are derived from the protein produced by a bacilli associated with food poisoning (Clostridium Botulinum). The protein causes relaxation of the facial muscles, making a smoother skin appearance.
- Chemical peels involved dissolution or exfoliation of the superficial layers of the skin using lactic or glycolic acid.
You can’t run away from aging. Sooner or later you will have to face and accept the fact that wrinkles are there to stay.
There may be solutions to these creases; but, they won’t stay long enough for you to appreciate. However, you can enjoy (as long as can) what they have to offer right now.